Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Crazy Weekend!
so I have had a crazy weekend! I was trying to enjoy it by going to busch gardens howloscream with my boyfriend and friends, but it took a turn. One of my childhood friends, whom I came back in contact with about 2 months ago, did some crazy stuff. Me and him, along with a few of my other friends who we went to school with, have been hanging out all together, and after a while he started to get weird. He would tell everyone how he was going to marry me in 5 years, and always coming by my house without me knowing, and he would CONSTANTLY call and text me, knowing that I have a boyfriend and everything. Then he would start following me to my boyfriends apartment and everything. So Sunday night he somehow got a hold of my boyfriends number and called him telling him lies that me and him were together and everything. So I called the cops because he was threatening me. I filled a report and everything and went down to the magistrates office and an trying to get a protective order against him because he keeps stalking me. Crazy right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment